Applications must be received no later than February 15, 2023
Image - File Photo
Brandon City Council is now accepting applications for four (4) appointments to the Brandon Downtown Development Corporation (BDDC) Board of Directors.
Three (3) appointments shall be for a three-year term of office to begin on April 1, 2023 and expire March 31, 2026. One (1) appointment shall be a two-year term of office to begin on April 1, 2023 and expire March 31, 2025.
The BDDC Board of Directors is responsible for:
- governing the organization by establishing broad policies and objectives
- selecting, appointing, and supporting the Executive Director making decisions on program administration and funding applications
- ensuring the availability of adequate financial resources
- approving annual budgets
- accounting to the stakeholders for the organization's performance
- utilizing personal and professional skills, relationships, and knowledge for the advancement of the BDDC and revitalization of downtown Brandon
No person shall be qualified for election as a Director if they are less than eighteen (18) years of age. Further information on the duties and activities of the BDDC can be obtained by contacting the BDDC office at 204-720-0342 or email@example.com.